2.26.2008

The sands of time are falling to quickly.


Oh, I can see the future and I am headed straight for major chaotic, seven weeks till my son joins our growing family. A newborn, a two year old drama queen, and a mischievous 5 year old boy; what were we thinking. Now our female German short hair is in heat and yeah let breed her so the puppies should be here a few weeks after the babies born. Then summer will finally be here. It is finally time to plant a yard and a garden something I have been dreaming of for 4 years. Summer also means major construction for my wonderful contractor husband. I anticipate the completion of our exterior of our house, a chicken coop and a dog kennel. I can hardly wait. When my husband isn't working for someone or on our house we will be camping and fishing. I look forward to the sun and fresh fruit, lots of fish, dinner on our deck, wine and sunsets in the place we call home. For 5 months out of the year this place is truly Paradise. I am currently working on my daughter's quilt and really want to complete it for here 2ND birthday which is how long I have been laboring it. It is truly my first project sewing. I don't know what I am doing but I helped build a house I think I can handle a sewing machine. Ha Ha. I have all the blocks pieced together and now I will start putting them together. I have also just bought Bend the Rules by Amy Karol and In Stitches by Amy Butler which represents Christmas I hope to do through out the year. I have also been contemplating cloth diapers but I just don't know???? So many things going on and I think about them in the middle of the night. I sure can't wait to sleep through the night again.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

Wallowa County, Oregon, United States