2.05.2008

My First Time

Hi my name is Krista and this is my first blog. I started looking at blogs about a week ago, in search of montessori information. I came acrossed Montessori by Hand. I am so addicted now. I love sewing yet I am not experienced at it and I don't have a good sewing machine. I am a stay at home mom with my 5 year old son, Jonah and my 2 year old daughter, AnnaMarie. I am also about 6 1/2 months pregnant with my son TBA, whom I can't wait to meet. We live in a house/ construction site that my wonderful husband designed and built with a little help from me. Ha Ha. I am the housekeeper, the teacher, the want-to-be crafter, cook/baker. I have a BFA in photography yet I take no picture. I have a darkroom to be, ah I love my husband. I never knew that marriage was like this. I am a fairytale princess and my husband is truely prince charming. I am so lucky in love.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

Wallowa County, Oregon, United States