2.13.2008

Valentine's Day




Valentine's day has a very special meaning for me. It is the day that my husband and I promised to be together forever and alway. In the grand scheme of things I am only begining to realize what that means. My husband has enriched my life on so many levels, I cannot even believe that I existed before I met him. I live to serve him in any way I think might make him happy, so that I might return a fraction of love that he has shown me. I live to love that man. I know that I am the Lucky One. The Lord made that man just for me. I thank God for his blessings may times everyday. The Lord also blessed us with these two little people and Oh Boy, they are a very fun and very challenging. God bless them and give me an unending supply of patience. Here they are enjoying a little tea party. Life is good. Celebrate love, it is so sweet.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

Wallowa County, Oregon, United States