4.23.2008

My little angels



My beautiful children the Lord has blessed Matthew and I with. They are perfect and continuely bring simle and fullfillment to ourlives. Godbless us as parents to raise these godly children and strive to be godly parents and do our Lord's will. Praise the Lord that he has blessed us with a health little boy, a fairly easy (quick) birth. I had a natural birth which I feel is the way to go. I always think that the Lord intended childbirth to be painful and if you skip it (ie drug) you miss out on the intense joy that is to follow. It's now been two weeks since my handsome Henry Jasper has arrived, 4-8-08. He was 7 lbs 6oz and 20 1/4 inches. We have recovered from the birth and circumsision. Now we are all trying to get along. I just can't seem to figure out how to handle the 2 year old and a demanding new born and a 5 year old that never runs out of questions. My favorite times are the hungery baby crying, Annie's got her hands down her pants cause she's poopy and Jonah wants me to find his black socks cause he can't and he can't be batman without black socks and I haven't showered in 2 days. Now it is settling down. Henry has desicided to let me set him down for a hour at a time. Annie's Birthday is tomorrow and I want to go shopping. I haven't stepped out yet with the babies by myself yet. I am a little scared. I am looking forward to a chick flick tonight. And the possiblity of sewing today.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

Wallowa County, Oregon, United States