5.30.2009

Saturday Confessions


Saturday, farewell to this week. Goodbye to the things I left unfinished. I confess I didn't exercise as I should have this week. I was not as productive as I had planned. I pray God, that the coming week I will work harder to serve you. I pray that I will be a more devoted servant to you Lord and more loving wife. Please Lord let me be more patient towards my children and more generous with my time. Lord I ask you to give me strength next week to persevere to keep my house clean, my garden watered and my lawn mowed. God I ask for wisdom when I am budgeting my time and that I may find balance. I strive to pray more and spend time in your word. Please Lord help me to be a Godly woman, wife, and mother with my eyes aways fixed upon you Lord.

Amen

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

Wallowa County, Oregon, United States